Environment, Health & Safety(EHS) Policy :
At CCPL, our responsibility is to operate in a manner that protects the health, safety, and well being of our employees, sub-contractors,workers as well as those in the communities in which we live and operate.
We understand the importance of sustainability; everyday we strive to make conscience business decisions that are good for our people, our communities, and the environment.
In our quest to Continuously improve our Environmental, Health & Safety (EHS) performance by conserving natural resources, preventing pollution and providing safe workplaces and products, We shall :
- Educate, motivate and engage our employees to contribute to our EHS commitment and to comply with this policy.
- Encourage our contractors, suppliers and consultants to adhere to the same standards as we do.
- Openly communicate our EHS performance and participate in external initiatives that improve our knowledge and performance.
- Ensure prompt reporting of any incidents, adequate monitoring and measurement of our EHS performance and regularly provide assurance that our processes and management systems are working effectively.
- Ensure that our facilities and products meet or exceed applicable governmental requirements and ESAB standards.